Demand for Wireless Network Professionals
Wireless technology is evolving at a rapid pace, with the proliferation of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), mobile workforce, and increased Wi-Fi coverage; enterprises are realizing productivity and cost gains from using this critical access technology.* This evolution and growth places increased demands on networks and the professionals that support them. Ensuring this technology is optimally configured, monitored, and supported is paramount to achieving business outcomes and requires a workforce of skilled wireless professionals.
To meet these demands head on requires IT professionals with up-to-date, practical skills to deploy, configure, secure, and troubleshoot Cisco® wireless networks for seamless connectivity and optimal performance. As a market leader in wireless networking technology, Cisco is committed to enabling businesses to realize productivity and cost gains from Cisco Unified Access technology, while also skilling the workforce to maximize its capabilities.
To support this commitment the Cisco Wireless certification program has been created to build Cisco wireless LAN’S management best practices, while also aligning to the actual job roles and tasks wireless technology professionals perform during the entire spectrum of their career. By participating in this program, wireless network engineers develop Cisco wireless network expertise for application within small to large Enterprises. The program includes:
• Skills Building: Recommended tools to help you learn best practices and gain hands-on experience. From entry level to expert level, we offer instructor-led and self-paced training options for every learning style and budget.
• Skills Validation: Assess Cisco wireless technology skills and application to Enterprise wireless architectures with industry recognized Cisco credentials.
• Skills Reinforcement: Continually hone skills throughout your career as an Enterprise wireless network engineer.
Gain Job-Ready Practical Skills
The Cisco Wireless certification curriculum validates a wireless network engineer’s broad understanding of wireless standards, while also focusing on Cisco’s wireless technology and architectures. From entry to expert level wireless network expertise, Cisco offers certification exams and supporting curriculum for the breadth of job-related skills. Regardless of your goals, from getting started with wireless networks to expanding your current skill level we offer tools for every learning style, time constraint, and budget. The choice is yours, so amplify your future with the Cisco Wireless certification program.
CCNA Wireless Certification Benefits
• Enable anytime, anywhere access to Enterprise resources by leveraging practical, up-to-date Cisco wireless technology skills
• Optimize performance of wireless technology while enhancing your skill set
• Expertise by building and validating Cisco wireless technology knowledge at all levels
• Earn global recognition from an industry leader for your accomplishments © 2015 Cisco
thinQtank® Learning Learning is offering an industry unique five-day training camp in which students can receive the Cisco CCNA Wireless certification. As with all of our Cisco Training Experiences, exams are delivered in the classroom.
This course helps prepare you for the associate-level CCNA Wireless certification, a prerequisite to CCNP Wireless certification. You will learn how to design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco Wireless LAN (WLAN) in SMB and enterprise installations.
If you have questions or would like more information about the Cisco CCNA Wireless Certification Course, we would love to hear from you!
Call us at 855-TO-THINQ (855-868-4467)
Email us at email@example.com